top of page
Students at Northern Voices
Students at Northern Voices

Describe your image

press to zoom
Students at Northern Voices
Students at Northern Voices

Describe your image

press to zoom
Students at Northern Voices
Students at Northern Voices

Describe your image

press to zoom
Students at Northern Voices
Students at Northern Voices

Describe your image

press to zoom
1/4
Why support Northern Voices? 

-Because early and intensive intervention makes all the difference for children with hearing loss -Because Northern Voices gives children with hearing loss the best possible start -Because our students make incredible progress every day at Northern Voices despite challenges of staff shortages, masks, quarantines, and limited funding -Because your donation makes it possible for all families who choose listening and spoken language to have a high-quality program like Northern Voices as an option

What is the impact for children with hearing loss at Northern Voices?

-Students receive intense listening and spoken language services daily with low student to teacher ratios -Students experience guided listening and spoken language opportunities embedded in quality early childhood experiences -Students successfully move into typical kindergarten classrooms upon graduation from Northern Voices -Based on recent alumni surveys, the high school graduation rate for Northern Voices alumni is 100% compared to 77% for all students identified with hearing loss in MN - AND, every Northern Voices graduate who applied to a post-secondary program received an acceptance. Colleges and universities include Asbury University, Bemidji State University, Carroll College, Creighton University, DePaul University, Smith College, St. Cloud State University, Rochester Institute of Technology, University of Denver, University of MN-Rochester, University of MN-Twin Cities, University of Wisconsin-Madison and many more to come!

How is our program funded?

Northern Voices currently operates with an annual budget of $560,000.00. Program fees cover 55% of the costs. We rely on grants, fundraising and your donations to cover the remaining 45%. This year we have a goal of raising $100,000.00 to support our program. Your donations matter!

How can you support us?

Shop AmazonSmile and designate Northern Voices as your charity. Amazon will donate 5% back to Northern Voices throughout the year.

Mark your calendar to support Northern Voices on GIVEMN in November and throughout the year.

Support our WALK FOR TALK parent fundraiser in May by donating online at NorthernVoices.org.

Check with your employer. Many companies give matching funds for employee donations.

Spread the word with family and friends by inviting them to visit our website, see the work we do and donate.

Help us expand our donor base. We will connect with all potential donors to share our mission.

Follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our newsletter

We are proud of our student outcomes! No other program in MN provides the high quality intensive early intervention that is available at Northern Voices...that’s why it’s so important that YOU support our program!

bottom of page